Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Colourblind Race Baiting

Ever since they went and elected that Obama chap, I'm getting awfully tired of people saying they, or others, are "blind to colour" or "blind to race".

Someone said it to me today, and I'm afraid I may have taken out my frustration.

Me (sneering angrily): "Well, isn't that nice. It's easy for you. Your ancestors weren't ripped from their homeland, brought here on slave ships, and brutalized like animals. Of course you're blind to colour. I'm a victim every day to racism. I'll never be blind to colour."

Him: "But you're white."

Me: "I thought you said you were blind to colour. You foul, race-baiting sack of hate. You disgust me."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

L

crusader88 said...

Oh, that was unbelievable! Did you really do that?! I haven't heard something so funny in ages.