Monday, September 22, 2008

Celsius 911*

As I do with anniversaries of events I did not attend and concerning people I have not known, I have forgotten again to blog on the anniversary of September 11th.

But of course it is a sensible thing to keep track of history and learn your lessons from it. From the events of September 11, 2001, we learned, for instance, that the religion of the individuals involved in blowing up buildings was a matter of pure coincidence, that they might as easily have been Free Methodists, and that they just didn't understand their very-peaceful religion to begin with anyway.

One hopes anyway that this year were dispensed with the Compulsory Displays of Mass Public Grief. I wasn't paying very close attention.

God Bless America.


*This post, so-titled, in compliance with the regulations of the Ministry of the Imposition of Senseless Weights and Unpopular Measures Canada.

No comments: