Wednesday, April 16, 2008

100 & 10,000

Not so proud to suppose myself quite yet a formal Enemy of the State, I did note with interest that my post on Paper, Scissors, Human Rights today gained me readers from Social Development Canada, Alberta Justice, and the CBC in Ottawa. Not, I think, regular readers.

Government workers have hours and hours at work to blow surfing the internet, I understand.

Still.

* * *
Also, it's up here to one hundred posts and ten thousand pageloads now. I've played with the layout over the last week and added labels and things. I've also changed the template so posts are over on the right now. I think more writing ought to be on the right. That's still legal in Canada, for now.

1 comment:

LJ said...

maybe you should get a PayPal link to start covering costs...