Sunday, July 16, 2006

Rector Redux

A few days ago, I linked to the Rector and recommended him as warmly as ever I did recommend an accursed heretic.

I fear I may have led my gentle reader astray and feel as if additional comment is called for. The Rector, you see, has changed. He does not seem quite himself since the hiatus. He is not nearly so literary, or funny, or English.

Some have suggested the Rector may have suffered a bump on the head, but I think Freemasons actually have him locked up somewhere with the real Paul VI. An imposter has taken his place and is promulgating all manner of oddity.

Updates may follow, as appropriate.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Oh my... I had removed him from my links believing him dead. It seems that you are correct; he's hardly his old self, if it be him at all.