Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hope

Yesterday, I was out for a walk, pushing my son on his tricycle around the neighbourhood. He likes Christmas lights as much as the next three year old, and we passed a couple who were putting Christmas lights on the outside of their house. The wife was standing on the ground and the husband was up the ladder.

My son (loud enough for everybody to hear):"Look Daddy, They're putting up Christmas lights already!"

Me: "So they are."

Him: "Maybe they don't know about Advent".

3 comments:

GFvonB said...

Awesome! I can't wait until my kids start saying stuff like that to my relatives!

Der Tommissar said...

Bah.

I put up my lights during Advent.

I just don't turn them on. Like I really want to be doing that on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day.

J D Carriere said...

Well done Tom. You have a knack for missing points.